Radius Advisory Group, LLC has launched the Cyber Exchange (CyEx), an innovative “team of teams” approach to solving complex, multi-disciplinary cyber challenges beyond resolution by a single organization.
Partnership in this cyber ecosystem is a unique business development opportunity without many of the limitations normally found in the marketplace. The exchange enables emerging, mid-tier and mature organizations/companies/ institutions to work together on a single team, all while showcasing their unique knowledge, skills and expertise to achieve the best client outcomes. We utilize a “test and learn” model to conduct limited scope, limited investment cyber problem solving opportunities for clients, enabling them to save time and money before investing in larger contracted projects. At the same time, Cyber Exchange Partners get the opportunity to generate income, while working in a groundbreaking “collective security solutions model” and becoming eligible for follow on contract opportunities.
Teaming optimizes scope, scale, and speed in delivering “actionable” cyber solutions to our clients and the marketplace, while providing vetted business opportunities for companies/organizations to work where their expertise is strongest. To learn more about the benefits of becoming a Cyber Exchange Partner please contact Betsy Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org/(540) 848-0693.
Benefits of being a Cyber Exchange Partner include:
- Low annual membership fee
- Participation in Use Case Development and Testing opportunities
- Access to sponsored research
- Opportunities to participate in course work or to teach at the Center for Integrated Cyber Studies
- Include a web-based company profile as a Cyber Exchange Partner
- Invitation to Partner Only Events
- Thought Leadership and Speaking Engagement Opportunities