Who We Are
Our consulting team is home to subject matter experts and partner companies from commercial industry, academia, the public sector (Federal and State government), and U.S. Military Services ( Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines).
We specialize in serving the Healthcare, Manufacturing, Defense and Law Enforcement/Legal sectors. We also specialize in serving the unique cyber security needs of all small business through the Radius Small Business Exchange.
Our experience has proven that providing senior decision makers with flexible problem-solving options, most often results in strong, aligned cyber security and business risk management outcomes.
When building and testing a Use Case, we develop cyber security solutions that align with our clients’ business, financial and risk management objectives.
How We Drive Action
What problem are we trying to solve?
How do we solve the problem?
Which Solution is best?
Clearly define the problem at the beginning and consider the 2nd and 3rd order of effects
Organizations have multiple ongoing cyber projects. Spurred by a penchant for action people switch quickly to solution mode. Without a full understanding of the problem to be solved, the opportunity to synchronize solutions that collectively benefit enterprise business, financial, mission and security objectives, never materializes.
Develop potential Courses of Action that make sense for our Client
Powered by our extensive network of consultants and partners, we take a smart “team of teams” approach to solving complex cyber problems beyond resolution by a single company. We start by encouraging optimization of existing capabilities and tools (before investing in anything new).Then we work closely with our clients to align potential security solutions to their business, risk management and financial goals.
You decide which solution best addresses your risk appetite and is most practical, actionable and affordable
While there is significant value in independent, evidence-based decision support, ultimately, you are always best positioned to make the final decision on solution implementation for your organization. We recognize that timing, budget, culture, risk, compliance and other factors impact the timing and ability to implement solutions. Our role as an independent strategic advisor is to provide potential courses of action based on insight, evidence, data, analytics and research to inform your decision.
Cyber Security Compliance, Assessment, Roadmap and Implementation:
- Assess current cyber security posture based on NIST CSF, NIST 800-171 Compliance, NIST 800-53, DFARS, CMMC, DHS 4300a Sensitive System, SEC Regulations and more
- Create a roadmap to establish priorities (security aligned to business objectives) and consider potential courses of action consistent with organizational goals
- Implement roadmap lines of effort in part or in whole with Radius; in a manner that works best for your operations, budget, and timeline
- Complete this work with or without an internal Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
NextGen Data Protection:
- Data Alchemy process of file level encryption, data shredding, dispersal and storage renders data completely
unusable and unrecoverable to anyone but the authorized user. When the authorized user accesses their
data, the application retrieves and recombines the original data
- Secure the data itself. Security always stays with the data even in the event of a breach, endpoint compromise
or application vulnerability.
- Securely store data on devices (laptops, handhelds, notebooks, mobile devices) to ensure critical data remains
in the file system.
- Seamless integration, complements existing security technologies
Fraud Detection: Strengthen fraud detection; assess and visualize risk
- Detecting fraud in workers compensation claims
- Detecting fraud in Healthcare
- Improving unemployment Insurance claim fraud detection
- Decision support images with powerful server-based, data analytics product fusing data from multiple sources, supporting sophisticated predictive and machine learning risk models and providing a flexible and intuitive visual interface.
- RADR enables proactive identification of risk, fraud, waste and abuse (RFWA) behaviors and simplifies the investigative process. Provides visualizations for risk propensity scores and related data so auditors, investigators, analysts can easily access data on high risk items and focus on highest ROI cases.
Create a data management strategy to roadmap your organizations use of data to achieve its business, financial and security objectives.
- Data management strategy is essential foundation needed to effectively use data for consistent project approaches, successful data integration, understanding and enforcing data governance standards and policies, which ultimately affect business growth and data security.
- A Data Management strategy ensures that activities surrounding data use (collection to collaboration) work effectively and efficiently together to be as useful as possible and easy to govern.
BLACKMARKER: Privacy through redaction, powered by artificial intelligence
- Automatically redacts confidential information from documents, leveraging AI models that meet/exceed human performance
- Generates labor savings on Day 1 with pre-trained models for many document types
- Produces completely “flat” redacted copies of each document with zero metadata
- Deploys to your secure, private cloud so your documents are safe
- Processes tens of thousands of documents in parallel at any given moment
- Forensic acquisition of data from a wide range of mobile devices, computers, flash drives etc. for content such as communications, images, video, documents or internet activity.
- Acquisition of Cloud based accounts (e.g. webmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook)
- Verification of authenticity of acquired
- Cyber Security exercises can be used to train individuals or team in a realistic virtual environment that provides simulated network traffic, realistic network infrastructure (Active Directory, Exchange) and common internet services (DNS, SMTP, websites)
- Exercises include:
- Capture the Flag (CTF) individual or team-based
- Red vs Blue – teams of players defending network (Blue) while monitoring services; while other team (Red) while another team will attack the network
- Defense exercise- Same as Red vs Blue but Radius AG provides Red Team
- Full investigative analysis: the search of all acquired device artifacts (communications, media files, internet activities, or documents) to identify any case relevant data
- Targeted data analysis: the search of specific device artifacts based on criteria provided by the client
- E-Discovery: the identification, preservation, review and production of Electronically Stored Information
- Analysis or recovery of deleted data
*Services require written client consent or an appropriate court order